On the online marketing era, the realtors always try their best to improve their digital advertisement image to reach for potential customers. As The Wall Street Journal reported, buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, but only 20% each on the listing description and agent description.
Based on these statistic, owner and photographers always want to find professional photo editing company which specializes in real estate photo editing techniques. So partnering with them is the best way to get high-quality real estate images. And thus; it is also the best way to attract more prospective buyers, further leveraging your business.
What are real estate photo editing techniques?
Taking advantages of the lasted Photoshop and light room tools, you will have greatest look for your properties. First of all, you just need to tell us your requirements for the pictures, then our team will deliver the best class outcomes by applying professional real estate photo editing techniques which are followed by:
- White balance.
- Noise reduction
- Contrast, exposure, lens correction.
- Color adjustments.
- Resizing and cropping.
- Background removal.Retouching
- Remove small spots, camera flashes, dust, glare,reflection…
- Add green grass, trees, and small objects like lamp, chair or table….
- Remove car, unwanted switchboard or wire.
- Add pools, Clip paths and mask of the photos.
- Turn Winter photos to spring photos.
- Complete details for unfinished property.
- Adjusting brightest and contrast, highlighting features and lightening shadows.
- Replacing outdoor dusk sky by transforming colours to ensure warm colour temperature for images.
- Turning on interior/exterior lighting and pool/garden lights.
- Straightening vertical and horizontal.
- Removing minor clutters.
- Adding fire to fireplace, moons and stars.
- Alteration of weather conditions; addition of rain, snow, clouds and fogs etc.